World Breastfeeding Week
At Lotus Maternity we have developed award- winning, premium garments, made from luxury, organic and sustainable fabrics with expert craftsmanship, here in the UK. When it comes to clothing it’s hard to define the word quality but when you wear one of our tops, you’ll know exactly what we mean.
Our nursing vests are second to none. The organic, luxury fabrics feel exquisite against your skin. Our white ‘Lilly’ slip is not a bamboo blend, like some clothing advertised as being ‘bamboo.’
It’s 94% bamboo with 6% lycra to give it shape, support and extra comfort!
We cannot stress enough the amount of effort, detail and trialing that has gone into creating these beautiful, luxury nursing vests, that are a dream to wear all day long. Olivia admits the vests are her go-to nightwear options because of their hypoallergenic properties, kindness to skin and bamboo’s natural ability to thermoregulate- keeping you dry and comfortable always.
So why is the black vest not bamboo? We’ve used such a high-grade and organic bamboo cloth that its purity makes it difficult to retain dye. So we trialled and selected an even more expensive fabric, used by high-end, luxury, British designers. That not only is made from plant based materials but will not fade or run in colour, wash after wash.
Even though World Breastfeeding Week ended on the 7th August we want to always continue supporting women with breastfeeding. And to celebrate our brand new product launch we want to share with everyone a fantastic offer!
Receive a FREE GIFT of our brand new Lightweight, Summer, Bamboo baby blanket when you purchase on of our luxury 'Lilly' nursing vests! Both items are gorgeous and perfect for the hot weather to keep both mum and baby cool. And who wouldn’t want to wear clothing that’s not only eco-friendly but kind to mum’s and baby’s sensitive, newborn skin?
HURRY- offer is for one week only and ends on the 15th of August at midnight! Click here to check out these lovely products before its too late!
From time to time Lotus Maternity will release discount codes via email or other marketing channels. These codes will allow a discount to be applied to your order at lotusmaternity.co.uk as specified on the relevant email or marketing communication. To apply the code please enter it where specified during the check-out process. The discount will then be applied to your order.
- Please note that codes are only valid on full-priced items and cannot be used on sale or promotional items.
- Only one promotion per order per person, multiple orders are not permitted.
- Discount is not redeemed against the delivery charges.
- All orders are subject to availability
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- We reserve the right to retract these offers at any time.
- Codes are valid for a limited period of time as specified in the relevant email or marketing communication, they cannot be used outside of that time period.
- Specific offer terms and conditions are provided with each code - for specific information relevant to that code, please refer to the email or marketing communication on which it is featured.