Personalised, Lightweight, Bamboo Baby Blanket
All babies deserve the best and this blanket has been truly developed with them in mind. It is simply stunning. Not only to look at but also to feel. No doubt they will sleep as soundly with this blanket draped over their skin, as they were whilst in the comfort of their mother's womb.
Spoil someone special and give the most beautiful gift with this personalised blanket. It is made with the finest care, with the most luxury fabrics and will be cherished by your loved one when they not only see but feel its beauty. A keepsake of the finest quality to be admired by all and enjoyed by newborns for years to come.
* Once your order has been received, we will then contact you to arrange how you would like your blanket personalising. Bespoke options are available but may include an additional charge.
Please note that due to the current pandemic we are able to personalise our products but there may be a delay in how quickly we can process orders, as Ann who creates our beautiful embroidery is only going into her unit on occasion. Fortunately she is a lone worker and her unit is only a short drive from her home, nonetheless we do not expect her to make extra trips, so will be doing our best to combine your orders for personalisation. Please keep well and help to protect your friends and family and us all in the NHS.
Availability: In stock
This baby blanket is simply amazing. It has been created specifically for the summer months to keep your baby cool. It is super soft to touch and finished with a stunning, satin edge which not only looks exquisite but babies' absolutely adore it! They love to feel different textures, so as they run it through their fingers, they'll also be developing their fine motor skills too!
Bamboo provides performance in all temperatures. It is breathable and keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Bamboo is relatively unlikely to cause irritation too, which is fantastic because baby’s newborn skin is so sensitive.
As bamboo is a natural, plant product, the fabric is able to draw moisture away from the skin, keeping baby dry when dribbling or bringing up milky possets.
Our blanket has been made from the finest craftsmanship here in the UK, so is of superb quality even after several washes.
Click here if you'd like to learn more about all the benefits of bamboo fabric.
Contact us today and tell us how you would like you blanket personalising and we will endeavour to create the perfect newborn baby or christening gift.
If you'd like to have a feel for yourself before you buy of just how soft and luxury our bamboo fabric is, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send out a sample piece free of charge.
|The Finer Details||-Size: 900mm x 720mm
-15mm satin finished edge, with a mild rope twist for added effect
-Personalised blankets are embroidered with classic, matt silver cotton thread
-Can be embroidered with either initials and DOB or initials only
|Composition & Care||-94% bamboo, 6% branded Lycra
-Wash with similar light, colours
- Best baby blanket I have ever bought!
- I ordered a blanket for my nephew, and it was perfect. Great communication, Lotus was fast and offered any further help with any enquiries. I ordered the blanket and it was ready in the same week. Would definitely order again one of the best baby blankets I’ve ever bought hands down! (Posted on 21/11/2018)
- Would definitely recommend!
- Bought a personalised bamboo baby blanket as a present for my boss's newborn, a very sweet and thoughtful gift that he really appreciated! The blanket is practical and cute, he would definitely recommend! Xx (Posted on 22/10/2018)
- Will be recommending to friends and family!
I purchased one of Lotus Maternity’s bamboo baby blankets for my niece born in September. The blanket itself is beautiful, soft and is extra special as it’s monogrammed with my niece’s initials and date of birth. Her parents were over the moon!
Ordering with Liv was very easy and made the whole process smooth and very personable. Will be recommending to friends and family!
Thank you, Lotus Maternity. (Posted on 22/10/2018)
- Absolutely gorgeous
- My lovely cousin gave me one of your personalised blankets for my son. It is absolutely gorgeous and the quality is great. Baby Stanley absolutely loves it. (Posted on 05/09/2018)
- Highly recommend
- I bought a personalised bamboo blanket for my cousin who had just had a baby boy - she unwrapped it and I didn’t see her without it for the rest of the day! It was the perfect gift. It was big enough to properly wrap around baby, and it felt amazing - just right for keeping him warm but not making him too hot. I would recommend this to mums themselves, as well as any gift-givers. :) Thanks, Lotus! (Posted on 23/08/2018)
- It's perfect.
I received the bamboo baby blanket as a gift from a family member for my baby boy when he was just a couple of weeks old and we have used it every day.
This is my second baby so naturally I have around a dozen baby blankets but I can honestly say this is the softest blanket we own and the only one suitable for this hot summer we're experiencing!
It's perfect to lay baby down onto as the bamboo material keeps him cool as it is a natural material yet it also provides the right degree of warmth on the cooler days and the colour is perfect for summer to cover our black pram to keep baby cool when out in the sun! We received ours embroidered which was a lovely personal touch. (Posted on 16/08/2018)
Items 21 to 26 of 26 total
As your Lotus Maternity wear is made to order, there is a possibility of a slight interim period from checkout to receiving your goods. Our local, UK manufacturers work hard to create your garments beautifully with time, precision and care. Although we will endeavour to post your item as soon as possible, you may have to wait a few days for the love and care needed for its production. We would therefore ask you to please be patient as you are soon to become the proud owner of our award-winning exclusive range… besides “good things come to those who wait.”
On the plus side as we do manufacture and source our fabrics locally, as soon as we need the goods we are able to get them.
Below are our delivery options for in the UK, please select your preferred delivery option:
- Royal mail 1st class signed for service £4.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class signed for service £4.00 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 1st class standard service £3.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class standard service £3.00 (+ packaging)
*Please be aware that Lotus Maternity reserves the right not to be held liable for loss of the goods once they have been released to Royal Mail.
Refunds will be processed within approximately 7-10 business days after the product is received back and verified.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
You will be responsible for all shipping charges (unless the product is faulty). We strongly recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Until we confirm receipt of your item and we inspect the item so that it meets our return and/or exchange criteria, we will be unable to issue a refund. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages. Exchanges will be processed within 7-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your item.