Peonies - Black
Availability: In stock
|The Finer Details||- Sleeveless - Can be worn with a satin or matte finish neckline depending on preference - One size fits all - Our model is 5ft 7” with a 32” bust|
|Composition & Care||- 100% polyester chiffon - Machine washable in a delicates bag or hand wash|
- So useful and stylish!
- Tops are so useful and stylish! I feel so at ease feeding my little boy in public now and they are so pretty that I feel confident wearing them to a nice meal or night out with him. (Posted on 02/05/2019)
- Lovely top and really discreet
- Thought it was worth mentioning all the lovely tops on this website. Award winning and made by midwives for women. Really discreet. The undervest is really soft and comfy. It is the first one I've had that doesn't ride up (feeding 2nd baby!!!). I have worn my top for both smart occasions and casual ones (with jeans). What's great is that you can wear when you've finished feeding too! Real personalised customer care and attention too. (Posted on 06/01/2018)
- This top is highly recommended
- This is one of the very few stylish and comfortable feeding tops available which doesn't look like a feeding top. I particularly like the comfort and softness of the black vest top and the overall look. I recently wore it to a friend’s baby’s first birthday and received many compliments. I would recommend this top. (Posted on 06/11/2017)
- I would purchase more and recommend to family & friends.
- This top is great for discreet breastfeeding and my baby feeds successfully underneath it. I would give the highest rating for the fabric in terms of its softness, kindness to skin and breathability. It's also really durable which helps if needing to wash it a lot. Because of the quality of the fabric and the finished product and that it is made here in the UK, the top is appropriately priced and I would purchase more feeding tops. When I wear the top I feel elegant, pretty, feminine and sophisticated. I can use it for all kinds of occasions, both day and evening wear, special occasion and casual and is great to wear outside of home. It flatters my figure which is a great bonus too! (Posted on 02/11/2017)
- I would definitely recommend this product.
- The Lotus breastfeeding top is a lovely light and stylish solution to breastfeeding whilst still being modest and looking good. The top is very soft and comfortable with a floaty overlay which you can dress up or down for any occasion. You can also continue to use it (either with the top or a non-feeding top) after you stop breastfeeding which gives you even better value for money. The top is not cheap at around £67 for both the top and the slip, but when you factor in that they are locally manufactured rather than made in China etc and made with bamboo, then it isn't badly priced at all. I also like that it is long enough to overlap with your trousers, so that you're not flashing your post pregnancy tummy! (Posted on 28/09/2017)
As your Lotus Maternity wear is made to order, there is a possibility of a slight interim period from checkout to receiving your goods. Our local, UK manufacturers work hard to create your garments beautifully with time, precision and care. Although we will endeavour to post your item as soon as possible, you may have to wait a few days for the love and care needed for its production. We would therefore ask you to please be patient as you are soon to become the proud owner of our award-winning exclusive range… besides “good things come to those who wait.”
On the plus side as we do manufacture and source our fabrics locally, as soon as we need the goods we are able to get them.
Below are our delivery options for in the UK, please select your preferred delivery option:
- Royal mail 1st class signed for service £4.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class signed for service £4.00 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 1st class standard service £3.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class standard service £3.00 (+ packaging)
*Please be aware that Lotus Maternity reserves the right not to be held liable for loss of the goods once they have been released to Royal Mail.
Refunds will be processed within approximately 7-10 business days after the product is received back and verified.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
You will be responsible for all shipping charges (unless the product is faulty). We strongly recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Until we confirm receipt of your item and we inspect the item so that it meets our return and/or exchange criteria, we will be unable to issue a refund. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages. Exchanges will be processed within 7-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your item.