Peonies - Nude
Availability: In stock
|The Finer Details||- Sleeveless - Can be worn with a satin or matte finish neckline depending on preference - One size fits all - Our model is 5ft 7” with a 32” bust|
|Composition & Care||- 100% polyester chiffon - Machine washable in a delicates bag or hand wash|
- I really loved the Peonies feeding top
I really loved the Peonies feeding top it was beautiful, when I tried it on I didn’t really feel it suited me although I really wanted it to. The size I got I think was medium as I am a 12-14 but felt the vest was a tiny bit tight but still comfortable and felt very supportive.
As my little man arrived in January I found wearing the vest top with a cardigan very comfortable and using the beautiful floaty top when I needed to feed him worked perfectly. Sadly I wasn’t able to breast feed for long (I was really hoping for 3rd time lucky.)
So I passed it on to my best friend who had a little boy ‘Tommy’ at the end of December she is amazing with breastfeeding (I was quite envious) it suits her perfectly as she had a wedding to go to in March and it was brilliant for that she said the same the vest was very comfortable, felt strong and supportive, easy to use and excellent quality.
She used it all the time with the floaty top over winter and is still using it now as it’s perfect for the hot weather too. She said she doesn’t cover little man with the top anymore as he would be too hot even though it is so breathable.
The top is beautiful the only thing was the vest size but that was only slight and probably just me. The packaging it came in was beautiful as well, such a lovely touch and makes you feel very special receiving something like that shortly after giving birth, your personal touches are perfect.
(Posted on 16/07/2018)
- Great product
- I was sent the Lotus Maternity feeding top in Nude as a product tester in this year’s Made for Mums Awards. I really liked the concept and design of this feeding top, it was lightweight and easy to feed in. Personally I prefer to wear darker colours but I was happy to wear this top on multiple occasions. The nursing vest was lovely and comfortable, just what you want when you are breastfeeding. I love that there was no messing about like with standard tops when feeding. It washed really well and stayed lovely. Great product. (Posted on 29/06/2018)
- A great feeding top for Summer
Thanks for sending me this top to try as part of the product testing for the 2018 Made for Mums Awards. Congratulations also on your business I hope it is going well.
I really liked the vest underneath and wore that multiple times with different outfits. The material of the outer top was really nice and very well made but the nude colour was draining on me as I am very fair skinned. Also I think I would have gotten more wear out of it had it been the summer rather than winter. (Posted on 09/05/2018)
- This top is fantastic, my daughter is feeding underneath it which is amazing!
- My baby is 6 and a half months and hasn't accepted anything over her head since before 3 months, so it is awesome. It helps that it's lightweight so she can still see me through the neck. The slip fits really well, not too tight so fits nicely, also easy to unclip to feed a demanding baby! (Posted on 23/09/2017)
As your Lotus Maternity wear is made to order, there is a possibility of a slight interim period from checkout to receiving your goods. Our local, UK manufacturers work hard to create your garments beautifully with time, precision and care. Although we will endeavour to post your item as soon as possible, you may have to wait a few days for the love and care needed for its production. We would therefore ask you to please be patient as you are soon to become the proud owner of our first ever exclusive range… besides “good things come to those who wait.”
On the plus side as we do manufacture and source our fabrics locally, as soon as we need the goods we are able to get them.
We currently only deliver to the UK, please select your preferred delivery option:
- Royal mail 1st class signed for service £2.97 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class signed for service £2.74 (+ packaging)
*Please be aware that Lotus Maternity reserves the right not to be held liable for loss of the goods once they have been released to Royal Mail.
Refunds will be processed within approximately 7-10 business days after the product is received back and verified.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
You will be responsible for all shipping charges (unless the product is faulty). We strongly recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Until we confirm receipt of your item and we inspect the item so that it meets our return and/or exchange criteria, we will be unable to issue a refund. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages. Exchanges will be processed within 7-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your item.