Peonies - Navy
With its classic, deep navy colour it’s our second bestseller. Complimentary to all skin tones, helping you to look and feel your best with anything you choose to pair it with. When you're feeling casual it looks great with jeans and trainers but also throw on some smart shoes, a chunky necklace and some statement jewellery and it becomes a new, fresh and sophisticated look altogether.
And even if the reality is that the statement necklace has been swapped with teething jewellery instead, you will still look fabulous in this top either way!
Availability: In stock
|The Finer Details||- Sleeveless - Can be worn with a satin or matte finish neckline depending on preference - One size fits all - Our model is 5ft 7” with a 32” bust|
|Composition & Care||- 100% polyester chiffon - Machine washable in a delicates bag or hand wash|
- Really comfortable and discreet
- Really comfortable to feed in this. It's super discreet with the slip underneath. The slip is like none I've had before, others have ridden up during the day but this one stays put. They are two separate parts too so you can use them separately. Both would be OK after you've finished feeding too (Posted on 29/12/2017)
- Super product!
- A comfortable and shapely vest top that fits really nicely and doesn't ride up during the day. Quality release clips. The chiffon over top is very discreet for feeding and extremely comfortable whilst also being stylish. I also love the personality behind the brand. (Posted on 26/10/2017)
As your Lotus Maternity wear is made to order, there is a possibility of a slight interim period from checkout to receiving your goods. Our local, UK manufacturers work hard to create your garments beautifully with time, precision and care. Although we will endeavour to post your item as soon as possible, you may have to wait a few days for the love and care needed for its production. We would therefore ask you to please be patient as you are soon to become the proud owner of our first ever exclusive range… besides “good things come to those who wait.”
On the plus side as we do manufacture and source our fabrics locally, as soon as we need the goods we are able to get them.
We currently only deliver to the UK, please select your preferred delivery option:
- Royal mail 1st class signed for service £2.97 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class signed for service £2.74 (+ packaging)
*Please be aware that Lotus Maternity reserves the right not to be held liable for loss of the goods once they have been released to Royal Mail.
Refunds will be processed within approximately 7-10 business days after the product is received back and verified.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
You will be responsible for all shipping charges (unless the product is faulty). We strongly recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Until we confirm receipt of your item and we inspect the item so that it meets our return and/or exchange criteria, we will be unable to issue a refund. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages. Exchanges will be processed within 7-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your item.