Peonies - Burgundy
With its rich, burgundy colour it’s our bestseller. Complimentary to all skin tones, helping you to look and feel your best with anything you choose to pair it with.
* We are now selling our burgundy nursing wear tops as made to order. So for a beautiful breastfeeding top unlike anything you are able to buy on the high street, please get in touch today with your size and we'll get started with your luxury garment.
Availability: In stock
|The Finer Details||- Sleeveless - Can be worn with a satin or matte finish neckline depending on preference - One size fits all - Our model is 5ft 7” with a 32” bust|
|Composition & Care||- 100% polyester chiffon - Machine washable in a delicates bag or hand wash|
- It’s definitely much more than just a breastfeeding top!
I won a competition called 3 in 1 by Ninery to win a Peonies top.
I chose Burgundy and it really is a beautiful top. It is perfect for a special occasion and the burgundy colour is perfect for the festive season. I tried dressing it up and down and it works combined with jeans, jeggings or even a little black dress. I think this top will last long past my breastfeeding days, so if you are thinking of getting one do and you will be surprised by how much wear you will get out of it. It’s definitely much more than just a breastfeeding top! X (Posted on 09/11/2018)
- A 5* product
- This top was very good and practical for breastfeeding and I have told other mothers about it. It is now packed away waiting for my next baby which will be in about another year. The top is a lovely colour and the material is good and it washes very nicely. A 5 star product! (Posted on 07/11/2017)
- The products are definitely fit for discreet breastfeeding.
- I feel very feminine and youthful whilst wearing the top. I would definitely buy more of the beautifully soft undertops that are breathable, moisture absorbent and kind to skin. I struggled at first to find a belt to go with the top from my own collection but once I did, I felt I could dress it up really nicely for special occasions. I would recommend this product to friends and family! (Posted on 23/10/2017)
- Really easy to feed in
If I'm being honest, It took me a little while to try it out as I wasn't sure how it would work with a cardigan or coat, but I needn't have worried about that as it seemed to work fine.
The slip was really soft and obviously good quality. And the colour of the top is absolutely gorgeous.
I found it really easy to feed in and really discreet and there was less flesh on show than my usual feeding tops. (Posted on 02/10/2017)
- Makes a wonderful gift
I bought this for my Sister-in-law a couple of weeks ago, and suffice to say she absolutely loves it. It arrived much quicker than expected, and also comes with a few extra touches that really make it a premium product. The top itself looks really smart and professional, and is perfect for maintaining a degree of privacy whilst breastfeeding.
Would highly recommend! (Posted on 27/09/2017)
- I would highly recommend this top to fellow breastfeeding mothers. Especially if they struggle to find a nice, classy top to breastfeed in.
Thank you so much for my Lotus Maternity top! Breast feeding isn't the most glamorous and breastfeeding friendly clothes can be far from glamorous. With the Lotus Maternity top, it allowed me to feel good, look good and allowed me to breast feed discreetly in public. I attended a global business conference with my daughter when she was 6 weeks old and this Lotus Maternity top was a staple piece in my closet for those 3 days, as it looks so smart, professional and is incredibly versatile. Also, when breastfeeding I found I used to overheat a lot. However, with my Lotus Maternity top the under layer is really soft to touch and cooling so great for both me and the baby and the chiffon outer layer was also cooling but transparent so you could ensure latch is correct and baby comfortable without having to forego discretion.
(Posted on 23/09/2017)
As your Lotus Maternity wear is made to order, there is a possibility of a slight interim period from checkout to receiving your goods. Our local, UK manufacturers work hard to create your garments beautifully with time, precision and care. Although we will endeavour to post your item as soon as possible, you may have to wait a few days for the love and care needed for its production. We would therefore ask you to please be patient as you are soon to become the proud owner of our award-winning exclusive range… besides “good things come to those who wait.”
On the plus side as we do manufacture and source our fabrics locally, as soon as we need the goods we are able to get them.
Below are our delivery options for in the UK, please select your preferred delivery option:
- Royal mail 1st class signed for service £4.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class signed for service £4.00 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 1st class standard service £3.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class standard service £3.00 (+ packaging)
*Please be aware that Lotus Maternity reserves the right not to be held liable for loss of the goods once they have been released to Royal Mail.
Refunds will be processed within approximately 7-10 business days after the product is received back and verified.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
You will be responsible for all shipping charges (unless the product is faulty). We strongly recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Until we confirm receipt of your item and we inspect the item so that it meets our return and/or exchange criteria, we will be unable to issue a refund. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages. Exchanges will be processed within 7-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your item.