Lilly Slip - White
The Lilly slip has been made to the highest of standards from the finest fabrics. Classic enough to be worn on its own or paired with one of our beautiful 'Daisy' tops.
Not just an ordinary, basic nursing vest.
Like none you have had before.
Availability: In stock
If you'd like to have a feel for yourself of just how soft and luxury our bamboo fabric is, contact us on email@example.com and we can send out a sample piece free of charge.
|The Finer Details||- Secure fastenings with easily detachable clasps - Super soft finish - Supportive - Breathable - Comfortable - Our model is 5ft 7” with a 32” bust and wears an XS|
|Composition & Care||- 94% bamboo, 6% branded Lycra - Machine washable|
- My mum purchased a vest for me as a present. It is amazing, so soft and so comfortable to wear. As a 3rd time mum I struggled to find nice maternity wear this time round and was feeling quite low about it. Then my vest arrived and it is so comfy and easy to wear and use I only wish I knew about them 10 years ago when I had my first!! (Posted on 21/04/2020)
- Must have
- The bamboo nursing vests are a must have as a breastfeeding mum! I wear mine nearly every day - they’re so comfortable and practical. The bamboo fabric is so soft - a little bit of affordable luxury in a time where self-pampering is a distant memory! (Posted on 16/04/2020)
- Highly recommend
Highly recommend this brand and the beautiful products to all fellow mamas out there! The creator of the brand Olivia was previously a midwife and the fantastic bamboo nursing vests in particular reflect this.
I would have been lost without my vests when my baby was born, the soft fabric meant that I wasn’t wincing every time I was nursing or changing- such a handy design for discreet and easy feeding. There may be slightly cheaper products on the market but none i’ve found could match the quality premium fabric nor were produced by a brand with such great ethics.
Thank you Lotus Maternity for all of your help with feeding my little girl! X (Posted on 26/03/2019)
- The nursing vest is amazing! The vest is incredibly soft, even after numerous washes. The fabric washes fantastically, it hasn’t shrunk or become baggy at all. It is really easy to use with a simple click clasp and is nice enough to be worn on its own with a cardigan or a jacket, or underneath a top. Thank you, Lotus Maternity for helping me feel comfortable to breastfeed in public easily. (Posted on 17/05/2018)
- Fantastic quality
- A vest is a vest though right? Well if you’re looking for better quality check out Lotus Maternity's, as their nursing vests are made of bamboo and are so silky soft. The vest also washes very well and has stayed lovely and soft! (Posted on 29/12/2017)
- This under vest is great!
- The under vest for the feeding tops is great. It's really good quality, comfortable and practical. (Posted on 13/11/2017)
As your Lotus Maternity wear is made to order, there is a possibility of a slight interim period from checkout to receiving your goods. Our local, UK manufacturers work hard to create your garments beautifully with time, precision and care. Although we will endeavour to post your item as soon as possible, you may have to wait a few days for the love and care needed for its production. We would therefore ask you to please be patient as you are soon to become the proud owner of our award-winning exclusive range… besides “good things come to those who wait.”
On the plus side as we do manufacture and source our fabrics locally, as soon as we need the goods we are able to get them.
Below are our delivery options for in the UK, please select your preferred delivery option:
- Royal mail 1st class signed for service £4.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class signed for service £4.00 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 1st class standard service £3.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class standard service £3.00 (+ packaging)
*Please be aware that Lotus Maternity reserves the right not to be held liable for loss of the goods once they have been released to Royal Mail.
Refunds will be processed within approximately 7-10 business days after the product is received back and verified.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
You will be responsible for all shipping charges (unless the product is faulty). We strongly recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Until we confirm receipt of your item and we inspect the item so that it meets our return and/or exchange criteria, we will be unable to issue a refund. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages. Exchanges will be processed within 7-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your item.