Personalised Bamboo Baby Hat
Our bamboo baby hat has been designed not only to provide incredible softness against your baby's delicate skin but to help them look the part as you head out on those family walks.
We think this would make the perfect newborn gift and what better way to spoil a loved one with a luxury, unique present that's as special and individual as their little baby. They also make a wonderful keepsake to cherish and bring back beautiful memories of the newborn phase, which passes in an instant!
Most UK hospital trusts also require babies to have a hat following birth and on leaving the hospital, so these hats are an essential item that need to be in all expectant parent's birthing bags. We love to make products that we know parents are definitely going to get lots of use from and this is just one of many from our multi award-winning range.
Availability: In stock
The delicate embroidery of our hats make them the most perfect gift and something for families to cherish for years to come. They have been made from the finest craftsmanship here in the UK, so are of superb quality even after several washes.
As a brand we're also very keen on up-cycling and minimising waste, so these hats are in fact made from the fabric offcuts of our bamboo baby blankets. The fabric we use is luxury and expensive so it would be a huge shame for any of it to go to waste, so we created this gorgeous little product instead.
Please note that due to the current pandemic we are able to personalise our products but there may be a delay in how quickly we can process orders, as Ann who creates our beautiful embroidery is only going into her unit on occasion. Fortunately she is a lone worker and her unit is only a short drive from her home, nonetheless we do not expect her to make extra trips, so will be doing our best to combine your orders for personalisation We trust that you will be understanding of this. Please keep well and help to protect your friends and family and us all in the NHS.Added benefits:
Bamboo provides performance in all temperatures. It is breathable and keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Bamboo is relatively unlikely to cause irritation too, which is fantastic because baby’s newborn skin is so sensitive.
As bamboo is a natural, plant product, the fabric is able to draw moisture away from the skin, keeping baby's scalp sweat free, which is beneficial for when your baby has cradle cap, as this condition worsens in moist environments.
Click here if you'd like to learn more about all the benefits of bamboo fabric. If you'd like to have a feel for yourself of just how soft and luxury our bamboo fabric is, contact us on email@example.com and we can send out a sample piece free of charge.
|The Finer Details||- One size fits all -Suitable from 0-6 months|
|Composition & Care||-94% bamboo, 6% branded Lycra
-Wash with similar, light colours
- So soft
- My son is the proud owner of one of these gorgeous, soft & beautifully made bamboo hats. I love that it has his name personalised on the front and the fact they are made in the U.K. is a real plus point for me. Now he is getting bigger & the hat is starting to become a little small we are thinking of using it as a comforter. This hat would make such a lovely gift for any new baby! (Posted on 10/06/2020)
- Gorgeous product
- Such a lovely hat- so soft and warm. I love that it’s customisable and that it’s a local company. Really beautiful, high quality product-100% recommend! (Posted on 10/06/2020)
- Love this product
- I received a personalised bamboo baby hat as a gift for completing The Postnatal Plan (highly recommend it!!) It is lovely and soft, washes and fits really well and is perfect on newborn, delicate skin. (Posted on 27/04/2020)
- The most lovely gift
- I've just received one of the new personalised bamboo hats and I can't wait to give it to my good friend who is expecting. The quality is beyond gorgeous and the packaging will make the most lovely gift. I asked if I could have the hat personalised with a star instead of a name and Olivia went above and beyond to accommodate my request. Couldn't be happier. Thank you (Posted on 13/03/2020)
- Amazing Quality
- My daughter has one of these beautiful bamboo hats and it's gorgeous. The quality is amazing, it's incredibly soft and well made. Love the personalisation too! Would definitely recommend to any new mums or a unique gift for someone's bundle of joy! (Posted on 23/01/2020)
- Beautiful hat
- My baby girl and I attend Liv's postnatal classes in Ruddington. It's great to socialise with other mums, learn about common newborn problems and ask questions about any concerns. These hats are gorgeous quality, they fit well and keep my little one all snuggly. The personalisation is an added bonus! I would highly recommend Lotus Maternity's classes and merchandise. (Posted on 13/01/2020)
- My baby and I have just completed the Post Natal Plan. Olivia is so knowledgeable from everything from breast feeding to weaning, common new born issues to post pregnancy recovery. It’s a lovely class and Liv’s merchandise is gorgeous, we have the comforter and this lovely bamboo baby hat. Thanks again :) (Posted on 04/01/2020)
- Incredible quality and a super gift
- My son has one of these hats and I cannot recommend them enough. The hat is fantastic quality, it is incredibly soft and my son is very content wearing it. It would be a lovely gift for any child/ newborn, the personalisation just adds to what is a must have hat! (Posted on 19/12/2019)
- Fantastic hat and beautiful keepsake
- My son has had several hats as you do but we got him the bamboo baby hat. This is a beautifully made product,it actually stays on which no other hat seems to and he is snuggly and warm. He loves wearing it so I know it’s comfy and it looks gorgeous on him. We had it personalised so it’s going to be a fantastic keepsake too. This is a beautiful product to either buy yourself or a fantastic gift. I am recommending this product to everyone-its a must have item in every babies wardrobe. (Posted on 27/11/2019)
As your Lotus Maternity wear is made to order, there is a possibility of a slight interim period from checkout to receiving your goods. Our local, UK manufacturers work hard to create your garments beautifully with time, precision and care. Although we will endeavour to post your item as soon as possible, you may have to wait a few days for the love and care needed for its production. We would therefore ask you to please be patient as you are soon to become the proud owner of our award-winning exclusive range… besides “good things come to those who wait.”
On the plus side as we do manufacture and source our fabrics locally, as soon as we need the goods we are able to get them.
Below are our delivery options for in the UK, please select your preferred delivery option:
- Royal mail 1st class signed for service £4.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class signed for service £4.00 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 1st class standard service £3.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class standard service £3.00 (+ packaging)
*Please be aware that Lotus Maternity reserves the right not to be held liable for loss of the goods once they have been released to Royal Mail.
Refunds will be processed within approximately 7-10 business days after the product is received back and verified.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
You will be responsible for all shipping charges (unless the product is faulty). We strongly recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Until we confirm receipt of your item and we inspect the item so that it meets our return and/or exchange criteria, we will be unable to issue a refund. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages. Exchanges will be processed within 7-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your item.