Personalised Bamboo Baby Hat
We think this would make the perfect newborn gift this Christmas and what better way to spoil a loved one with a luxury, unique present that's as special and individual as their little baby.
Availability: In stock
The delicate embroidery of our hats make them the most perfect gift and something for families to cherish for years to come. They have been made from the finest craftsmanship here in the UK, so are of superb quality even after several washes.Added benefits:
Bamboo provides performance in all temperatures. It is breathable and keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Bamboo is relatively unlikely to cause irritation too, which is fantastic because baby’s newborn skin is so sensitive.
As bamboo is a natural, plant product, the fabric is able to draw moisture away from the skin, keeping baby's scalp sweat free, which is beneficial for when your baby has cradle cap, as this condition worsens in moist environments.
Click here if you'd like to learn more about all the benefits of bamboo fabric. If you'd like to have a feel for yourself of just how soft and luxury our bamboo fabric is, contact us on email@example.com and we can send out a sample piece free of charge.
|The Finer Details||- One size fits all -Suitable from 0-6 months|
|Composition & Care||-94% bamboo, 6% branded Lycra
-Wash with similar, light colours
- Fantastic hat and beautiful keepsake
- My son has had several hats as you do but we got him the bamboo baby hat. This is a beautifully made product,it actually stays on which no other hat seems to and he is snuggly and warm. He loves wearing it so I know it’s comfy and it looks gorgeous on him. We had it personalised so it’s going to be a fantastic keepsake too. This is a beautiful product to either buy yourself or a fantastic gift. I am recommending this product to everyone-its a must have item in every babies wardrobe. (Posted on 27/11/2019)
As your Lotus Maternity wear is made to order, there is a possibility of a slight interim period from checkout to receiving your goods. Our local, UK manufacturers work hard to create your garments beautifully with time, precision and care. Although we will endeavour to post your item as soon as possible, you may have to wait a few days for the love and care needed for its production. We would therefore ask you to please be patient as you are soon to become the proud owner of our award-winning exclusive range… besides “good things come to those who wait.”
On the plus side as we do manufacture and source our fabrics locally, as soon as we need the goods we are able to get them.
Below are our delivery options for in the UK, please select your preferred delivery option:
- Royal mail 1st class signed for service £4.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class signed for service £4.00 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 1st class standard service £3.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class standard service £3.00 (+ packaging)
*Please be aware that Lotus Maternity reserves the right not to be held liable for loss of the goods once they have been released to Royal Mail.
Refunds will be processed within approximately 7-10 business days after the product is received back and verified.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
You will be responsible for all shipping charges (unless the product is faulty). We strongly recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Until we confirm receipt of your item and we inspect the item so that it meets our return and/or exchange criteria, we will be unable to issue a refund. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages. Exchanges will be processed within 7-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your item.