Daisy - Navy
Availability: In stock
|The Finer Details||- Sleeveless - Can be worn with a satin or matte finish neckline depending on preference - One size fits all - Our model is 5ft 7” with a 32” bust|
|Composition & Care||- 100% polyester chiffon - Machine washable in a delicates bag or hand wash|
- I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to others.
- I bought the Daisy nursing top in navy and really love it. As well as allowing me to feed discreetly and confidently in public, it feels really luxurious and is clearly a high quality product. It feels very different to other nursing wear that I have tried and I actually feel quite elegant wearing this (something that doesn’t happen that often!) The fabric is super soft and it hangs beautifully creating a really lovely shape. This was a real treat that I will continue to wear beyond breastfeeding and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to others. (Posted on 20/06/2018)
- Amazing value for money!
I purchased the Daisy Navy top at The Baby Show in preparation for my first baby.
The concept is absolutely brilliant and is what endeared me to the brand, it means as a first time mum I feel secure tackling breastfeeding in public with no worries or concerns while building up my confidence.
The great thing about the design of the top is that while you can pair it with jeans and wear it to brunch with friends, I have also paired it with a jumpsuit and chunky necklace and worn it out for dinner. It really has become a staple in my wardrobe for a variety of different occasions and the lightweight loose fitting design means I feel comfortable while my body changes and adapts to having a baby.
Thank you Olivia for thinking of us mums and supporting us in feeding our babies. (Posted on 13/04/2018)
As your Lotus Maternity wear is made to order, there is a possibility of a slight interim period from checkout to receiving your goods. Our local, UK manufacturers work hard to create your garments beautifully with time, precision and care. Although we will endeavour to post your item as soon as possible, you may have to wait a few days for the love and care needed for its production. We would therefore ask you to please be patient as you are soon to become the proud owner of our award-winning exclusive range… besides “good things come to those who wait.”
On the plus side as we do manufacture and source our fabrics locally, as soon as we need the goods we are able to get them.
Below are our delivery options for in the UK, please select your preferred delivery option:
- Royal mail 1st class signed for service £4.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class signed for service £4.00 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 1st class standard service £3.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class standard service £3.00 (+ packaging)
*Please be aware that Lotus Maternity reserves the right not to be held liable for loss of the goods once they have been released to Royal Mail.
Refunds will be processed within approximately 7-10 business days after the product is received back and verified.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
You will be responsible for all shipping charges (unless the product is faulty). We strongly recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Until we confirm receipt of your item and we inspect the item so that it meets our return and/or exchange criteria, we will be unable to issue a refund. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages. Exchanges will be processed within 7-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your item.