Daisy - Burgundy
Availability: Out of stock
|The Finer Details||- Sleeveless - Can be worn with a satin or matte finish neckline depending on preference - One size fits all - Our model is 5ft 7” with a 32” bust|
|Composition & Care||- 100% polyester chiffon - Machine washable in a delicates bag or hand wash|
- It's just so gorgeous
- When I had my little boy last spring I really struggled to breast feed him in the beginning. It took almost 2 weeks before he’d take milk from me and it took another couple of months before I began to feel confident breast feeding. Feeding in public was always really stressful for me and I hated finding clothes to wear as 1. They never looked good on my postpartum body and 2. The stress of finding something feeding friendly was a nightmare!! My friend gave me a Lotus Maternity top and it was amazing!! Beautiful colour, fabric and shape!! I felt feminine and in control of feeding and it gave me such a confidence boost when taking my little boy out as I knew just how easy it would be to feed him!! I love this top and highly recommend it to all mothers who are breastfeeding, and even to those who aren’t as it’s just so gorgeous!! (Posted on 08/07/2018)
- Such an effortless top
- I’m not always fond of breastfeeding in public but this top makes my job much easier! I’ve recommended it to all my breastfeeding friends, so classy too! (Posted on 22/05/2018)
As your Lotus Maternity wear is made to order, there is a possibility of a slight interim period from checkout to receiving your goods. Our local, UK manufacturers work hard to create your garments beautifully with time, precision and care. Although we will endeavour to post your item as soon as possible, you may have to wait a few days for the love and care needed for its production. We would therefore ask you to please be patient as you are soon to become the proud owner of our award-winning exclusive range… besides “good things come to those who wait.”
On the plus side as we do manufacture and source our fabrics locally, as soon as we need the goods we are able to get them.
Below are our delivery options for in the UK, please select your preferred delivery option:
- Royal mail 1st class signed for service £4.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class signed for service £4.00 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 1st class standard service £3.55 (+ packaging)
- Royal mail 2nd class standard service £3.00 (+ packaging)
*Please be aware that Lotus Maternity reserves the right not to be held liable for loss of the goods once they have been released to Royal Mail.
Refunds will be processed within approximately 7-10 business days after the product is received back and verified.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
You will be responsible for all shipping charges (unless the product is faulty). We strongly recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Until we confirm receipt of your item and we inspect the item so that it meets our return and/or exchange criteria, we will be unable to issue a refund. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages. Exchanges will be processed within 7-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your item.